Auskick season is just around the corner
NAB AFL Auskick is simply the best introduction for kids into the world of Australian Football. Auskickers run, jump, kick, laugh, express themselves and create their own special moments that just happens to be footy. No matter if you know the game or not, Auskick is inclusive for everyone
Fun Weekly Activities
Super fun game-based activities that kids absolutely love. Less intricate footy drills, more exciting games with a footy twist tailored for different skill levels.
Safe for All Levels & All Abilities
Non-contact activities using footballs and round balls of all different sizes so kids can participate and safely grow to their individual needs.
Learn Through Play
Kids build fundamental motor skills and learn what it means to play as part of a team, whilst teaching them the basics of Australian Football.
Amazing added benefit
- Auskick Pack – Kids get an awesome Auskick pack filled with cool footy goodies and personalised items
- Junior Club Membership – Kids get an Auskick Junior Membership for their AFL club of support (with access to attend AFL matches)
- Play at Half-Time – Kids get the opportunity to play at half-time of AFL Men’s and AFLW matches
The Lane Cove Auskick Centre is an award winning program. We are looking to hold a “come and try” day on 18 April. Other key dates this year include:
- 18th April
- Pick up LCC kit for registered players
- Come and try day – we’ll have the balls and equipment out, you’re free to drop, have a kick around and get reacquainted with all things footy!
- 2nd May
- 1st session
- 13th June
- no session (Queens Birthday long weekend)
- 4th & 11th July
- no session (school holidays) – to be confirmed
- 14th August
- Gala Day
If there are any questions, please email us here. We look forward to seeing you on the footy field soon.
RECEIVE OUR NEWS
Join our mailing list to receive our latest news and support the Lane Cove Cats.
The Family Friendly Junior AFL Club.