NOTICE TO LCCJAC MEMBERS
2017 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
7:00 PM FRIDAY, 10 NOVEMBER 2017
The Lane Cove Cats Junior AFL Club (LCCJAC) Annual General Meeting is being held 7.00 pm Friday 10th November 2017 at Longueville Sporting Club (The Diddy).
Nominations for committee positions are now being sought and to assist in the orderly proceeding of the meeting are recommended to be lodged with email@example.com by 10PM Wednesday 1 November 2017. Verbal nominations at the meeting will also be required.
Any Member wanting more information about the roles and responsibilities of any of these positions are asked to contact Daniel Hynes at firstname.lastname@example.org or Brian Gillard email@example.com.
The 2017 Committee encourages members from all age groups to consider committee involvement. Introduction of new talent to the committee ensures the Club continues to be relevant to its current membership, brings new ideas and allows prudent succession planning and knowledge transfer as longer serving members retire.
- Present and apologies (Register of those present to be signed)
- Minutes of last Annual General Meeting.
- Presentation of financial accounts.
- All committee positions are declared vacant.
- Nominations called for President.
- New President takes the Chair and calls for nominations for remaining Management Committee positions:
- Vice President
- Registrar/Child Protection Officer
- Director of Football
- Auskick Coordinator
- Nominations to be called for other committee positions and general committee positions in accordance with the club constitution.
- Recruitment Coordinator
- Equipment and Property Officer
- Youth Girls Coordinator
- Events Coordinator
- Sponsorship Officer
- Marketing Coordinator (newsletter, social media)
- BBQ/Canteen Manager
- Up to 3 general committee member(s)
Following the conclusion of the AGM a club committee dinner will be held at 8.00 pm
RECEIVE OUR NEWS
Join our mailing list to receive our latest news and support the Lane Cove Cats.
The Family Friendly Junior AFL Club.