St Ignatius, Riverview; 14-15 July
The SCA AFL Football Camp features a two-day coaching program that covers all of the important skills around Aussie Rules football. SCA provides specialist-coaching sessions with very experienced football coaches with guest coaching from AFL players and Academy coaches.
You have the chance to make some new friends in this AFL Camp and have all the tools/skills you need to make 2016 the best year of AFL you have ever had! Guest coaches at SCA recently have included Ex-Sydney Swans Player and Academy Coach Kevin Dyson and Academy Coach Tim Barling.
- SCA works with groups of 20 or less so lots of attention is given to all players
- Coaches report with great feedback after the second day is provided to each camp
- Become the best AFL player you can be by using the feedback provided to continue improving when you get home
- Every camper will receive an autographed group photo by co-directors Kevin Dyson and Tim Barling
- Guest Speaker from Cancer Council NSW
- Every camper will receive a Nike SCA Dry-fit T-shirt, SCA drawstring bag, SCA silicon wristband, SCA lanyard, Cheeki water bottle and a participation certificate! (Pack may vary depending on camper day/s attendance)
RECEIVE OUR NEWS
Join our mailing list to receive our latest news and support the Lane Cove Cats.
The Family Friendly Junior AFL Club.