Macquarie University, Macquarie Park
6, 7 & 8 July 2016
The NSW Football Camp in Macquarie Park, Sydney, features a three day coaching program in all facets of football with specialist coaching sessions. The panel will include experienced football coaches with guest coaching from leading players and coaches.
- The program is available for 6 to 16 year old players of all standards
- Innovative program covering all facets of football, designed to improve skills and maximise enjoyment
- Coaching from 9am to 3pm each day
- Work with your peers in groups of 14 or less
- Progress through a three day program utilising both group coaching and specialist coaches
- Written coaches report with great feedback
- Autographed photo of your group with the coaching director
- The chance to meet your sporting idols and make friends, while having fun playing football
Guest Coach: Michael Talia
Talia is a professional AFL player for the Sydney Swans having moved from the Western Bulldogs. Talia made his debut for the Western Bulldogs in 2012 and in 2013 won the round 15 nomination for the AFL rising star. Talia has played over 30 AFL games as a defender. Join Michael at our two AFL football camps in Sydney.
RECEIVE OUR NEWS
Join our mailing list to receive our latest news and support the Lane Cove Cats.
The Family Friendly Junior AFL Club.