- Do you think you know a thing or two about AFL?
- Do you get online Thursday evenings to go through the team selections?
- Do you sleep with an AFL within arms reach?
- Do you win tipping competitions you have no idea about.
Then you should join the Lane Cove Cats AFL Tipping Competition.
The competition is free to enter and is open to current players (both Auskick and junior competition), as well as their immediate families (such as mother, father, brother or sister).
PRIZES TO BE WON
Better still, there are some great prizes on offer. Details are yet to be finalised but will include such things as
- AFL guernsey
- LCC hoodie or cap
- Sporting and dining vouchers
There will be prizes for the top three tipsters, last place and various mid season games (i.e., best over five games, closest margin on selected rounds etc).
To register for this competition, follow these instructions.
- Click on this link to go directly to the Lane Cove Cats tipping competition. Otherwise, go to footytips.com.au and search for the “Lane Cove Cats” competition.
- If you haven’t registered before, you will see the follow message.
- Click on the “Join Comp” link..
- Next, click on the Join button and enter your details to register and join the competition.
RECEIVE OUR NEWS
Join our mailing list to receive our latest news and support the Lane Cove Cats.
The Family Friendly Junior AFL Club.